All Cancellations for
the 2019 National Convention must be made by May 17, 2019.
THURSDAY JUNE 27, 2019
- 9:00-4:00 Tours of local Museums, Watch and Clock Factories during the day. Schedules, locations and times will be listed once all are confirmed.
- 5:00 Preregistration Packet Pickup Only (no onsite registration)
- 5:30 Welcome Reception - Food and Cash Bar (Please pre-register)
- 7:00 Keynote Speaker (Topic and Location to be announced)
(Additional Committee and Chapter meetings will be announced when the information is available.)
FRIDAY JUNE 28, 2019
- 8:00 Pre Registration Packet pick up for attendees at the Joint Meeting
- 8:30-10:00 Joint Chapter Meeting Chapter Relations and Membership Committees (All Welcome)
- 8:30-4:00 WWT Show/Mart
- 9:00-4:00 Craft Contest drop off and Set up
- 9:00-4:00 Exhibit Set up
- 9:00-2:00 Accepting Auction items
- 10:00-4:00 Pre-Registration Packet Pick up and On-Site Registration
- 12:00 Dealer & Vendor set up 9 Tables or more (maximum of two members registered on all 9 + Tables)
- 1:00 Dealer set up with 4 to 8 Tables or more (maximum of two members on all 4 to 8 tables)
- 2:00-4:30 Table holders with 1 to 3 tables set up. & Early Bird Starts
- 2:00-3:00 Library Committee Meeting (William “Bill” Ward)
- 3:00-4:30 Cog Counters Presentation Pat Hagans (Program to be announced)
- 4:00-5:00 Live Auction viewing and cash bar with concession open until 6:15
- 4:00 Cash Bar opens at the bar and the Cafe will be serving food items until 6:15
- 5:00 Live Auction
- 7:00-8:00 Donor Reception (Invitation Only at the Tavern-Storrowton Village, ESE)
SATURDAY JUNE 29, 2019
- 7:30-8:30 Annual Meeting. Free Continental breakfast. Everyone Welcome!
- 8:00 Registration On-Site and Pre Registration
- 8:30-4:30 Mart room for Table holders opens
- 9:00-4:30 Mart opens
- 9:00-4:30 Craft Contest Viewing until 4:30. Judging is 12 Noon. Winners announced at banquet on Saturday
- 9:00-4:30 Exhibit Viewing (Walking Tour to be announced)
- 10:00-11:15 AHS Presentation Jim Cipra (Program to be announced)
- 11:30-1:00 Old Timers & Fellows Chapter 22 Luncheon (Tavern- Storrowton Village, ESE)
- 1:30-2:45 British Horology Presentation Rich Newman (Program to be announced)
- 4:00-5:30 Tower Clock Presentation Don Bugh (Program to be announced))
- 6:15-7:45 Cash Bar – Banquet Social Hour (The Carriage House- Storrowton Village, ESE)
- 7:15- 9:30 Entertainment – Convention Banquet – Awards (The Carriage House- Storrowton Village, ESE)
SUNDAY JUNE 30, 2019
- 8:30 Registration opens
- 8:30 Table Holders set up.
- 9:00 Mart Starts
- 12:30 Cash Drawings for Table holders fully set up (no packed boxes)
- 2:00 Mart Room Closes and Security Ends.
If you would like to rent show cases or a safe for the duration of the convention, please contact Isaac Hannosh or Mark Laino (show director) at www.wwtshows.com or call Mark at 215-429-9407.